Thursday, July 13, 2006

So you think you can dance???

Yes, apparently my Uncle Garfield does think he can dance. This picture was taken on Saturday night of carnival. Garfield decided to do the robot. It was very amusing. We have video of it as well that will keep me laughing for years to come.
Now to discuss some real dancers, those people on "So You Think You Can Dance" are sooooo good. This is my guilty pleasure show of the summer. I just can't wait until Wednesday nights so I can watch it. Although I must say, they need to leave it on at the same time every week and stop changing it around!!!! Tonight will be the results show. My favs are Donyelle and Benji and Natalie and Musa and Ivan and Allison (did you see them last night?? They were sooo good). That doesn't mean that I don't like the rest of them, they are all really good. I think tonight may be the end of the line for Dimitri and Ashlee. Dimitri was not so good at the "pop" dancing last night.
Oh, and I saw "The Devil Wears Prada" last night with Carolyn and Michelle. I've been hearing lots of people say not so great things, but I loved it!!! I just finished the book a couple of weeks ago. They changed a lot of things from the book to the movie, but it was still a great movie. Anyways, I'm off to have breakfast on this, my last "vacation day" and then I'll be scrappin for the rest of the day.

No comments: