Friday, July 21, 2006

Misc. Garble

Just a post because I haven't posted in a while. Not much is new. Just finished my first week back at work. It was ok, but my first day back was really hectic.
Bevan's been away in Manitoba at the Special Olympics Summer Games. He left at 4 am on Tuesday and gets back tonight at 1 am. I'm really hoping that the weather the maritimes are supposed to get from the tropical storm that is passing by doesn't affect his flight. I haven't minded being here by myself too much, but it's been pretty boring!! I did, however, get to watch "So You Think You Can Dance" without him whining that I was watching "that stupid show" again. It was another great week on the show. Dmitry and Martha were eliminated this week.

I wasn't really surprised with the results. I think all the girls loved Dmitry because he liked to take his shirt off. I think he was an amazing dancer, but he seemed more limited than some of the others. Martha seemed really good a few weeks ago, especially when she danced with Travis, but hasn't been as impressive lately. My picks to win: Benji and Natalie or Allison. I'd like to see Natalie win, but she was in the bottom 2 last night. I think it will probably be Allison.

There is nothing I really need to do today, so I think I'll do some scrapbooking and maybe get started on some Christmas cards for my classes in September. I'm not working at the store on Fridays over the summer, which has been great so far for getting stuff done that usually get put off.

No comments: