Monday, July 03, 2006

My Vacation so Far...

Day 1: Friday - worked at the scrapbook store. It rained - really hard, and there was thunder and lightening.
Day 2: Saturday - slept in, did laundry, went to Charlottetown to see Two Hours Traffic and Joel Plaskett. When we came home, it rained, and there was more thunder and lightening.
Day 3: Sunday - had big plans for some Mini Golf, and perhaps a trip to the driving range with our clubs, and guess what..... it rained!!!!! And last night at around 12:30 there was more thunder and lightening!!!!!

So, weather-wise, my vacations not off to a great start, but that's ok, as long as I'm here at home I can at least scrapbook and make some cards. I think a lot of stuff is closed here today since the July 1st holiday fell on a Saturday, but I'll hopefully get some stuff that's been on my list for months crossed off. The laundry is all done, so I can pack for the trip home to Pictou for the weekend.

Oh, and the concert Saturday was sooooo much fun. Joel Plaskett put on a great show. We were in the 3rd row from the stage, and other than the big stick in the mud guy who stood right in fromt of me and didn't even seem to care that he was there and the girl to my right who kept hitting me in the face with her ponytail when she turned around, it was great!!! I didn't take my camera because sometimes I really hate lugging it around for the whole day, but I had my new camera phone. I now realize, however, that I can't figure out how to get the pictures transferred to the computer!! I know, it sounds like a simple task, but the computer just won't recognize the phone. I'll keep trying and hopefully figure something out; There is one of Bevan and I at the concert that I really like.

No comments: