Thursday, July 13, 2006

My Favorite Cancelled TV Show


Just saw this great blog challenge on 2 Peas and it reminded me of my favorite TV show that got cancelled. Nobody else will probably even remember this show. It was only on ABC for 1 season. They had it on Friday nights, so nobody ever saw it, but it was the funniest show ever. It was called Married to the Kellys. It was about this guy who grew up in a big city who married a small town girl and moved back to her hometown and was thrown into her very family oriented lifestyle. The other characters included the geeky brother, the perfectionist sister and her husband who had givin in to the close knit family lifestyle, and the parents. My favorite part of the show was when the whole family would sit around the table before a meal and sing their dinner song. I'm looking all over the internet for the lyrics to the dinner song - it was soooo corny that it was hilarious. Anyways, the show was cancelled a couple of years ago now, but I'm still holding out hope that they put it out of DVD!!!

2 comments:

Lynn said...

I do remember that show.. I only watched about 3 episodes though. Hope you have a great day.

Melissa said...

I've never seen that show, but that 'dinner song' sounds funny..wish they would play re-runs of it so I could see it :) thanks for doing the challenge!