Tuesday, July 25, 2006

New Cards



Made a couple of new cards tonight, a baby one for my friend Denise (now I just have to get her address so I can send it to her!!), and birthday one for sometime when I need one. Just felt like playing around with my scrapbooking stuff. Everythings pretty quiet right now, although there's nothing wrong with that, who need drama???
I'm trying to watch both Big Brother and Canadian Idol right now. Oh, I guess I can stop watching Canadian Idol - Sarah Loverock just got voted off. I liked her. I don't really have a favorite yet. Big Brother is pretty good this season - it's All Stars. Chicken George is back, although I think he's near the end of his run. That's what he gets for trying to play all sweet and innocent and then getting caught eavesdropping!! I'm sooooo hooked on these stupid reality shows!! Tomorrow night is "So You Think You Can Dance" (I think that's my favorite).

No comments: