Sunday, July 09, 2006

It's Over

Just a quick post for now - just wanted to post that I'd survived the Lobster Carnival weekend. It was one of the best carnivals I can ever remember. Thursday night was girls night. I asked Christine and Dawn to be my bridesmaids and I'm so excited that they said yes. It just makes all the wedding planning so much more fun to know that they will be involved. We finished off the night at the tavern. Friday we went out on the boat and I got a really bad sunburn. Friday night we went to the beer gardens and saw Trooper. Saturday brought with it another boat ride - there were 24 of us on the boat this time. Saturday night was the parade and a trip to Alec Thoms pub. All in all, it was an amazing weekend. I consumed more alcohol over this one weekend that I did for in entire rest of the year. I've got hundreds of great pictures, but I'm still home in Pictou, so I can't post any until I get back to PEI. I think I'll head home tomorrow and enjoy the rest of my vacation there. More tales of the weekend to come - I promise.

No comments: