Sunday, April 30, 2006

Weekend Over :(


It was a good weekend. I did some scrapping today, the results of which you see above. It was nice to be home and relax this weekend. Last weekend I had to go to Moncton for work, so I was really only here on Sunday. This weekend was nice and quiet. Yesterday we went to Charlottetown. Today we had a monster of a BBQ - we had steak, chicken kabob, hot dogs, coleslaw, rolls, mushrooms and onions and potatoes. We both ate waaaaay tooo much. That was around 2:00, needless to say, we didn't have supper. After dinner, we took a nap!! It was great. And after our nap we went for ice cream at St. Elenors Dairy Bar. The weather has been great. It's light out until shortly after 8:00 PM. It's been warm and sunny. I must say, it was a really good winter here on PEI. Only a couple of snow storms, not a lot of snow that stuck around for any length of time. And I can't even remember many days with that bitter cold wind chill.
I discovered today as well that I have to take more pictures. I really have to start carrying my camera around with me all the time so that I capture more of those everyday moments and special events so that I have more to scrapbook.
I also made a new blog header for our wedding blog this weekend. I'm pretty happy with it. It includes a picture of us at the beach, and it is made out of what I am planning on having as my wedding colors: brown and blue, with some deep coral accents.
And I passed another kidney stone on Wednesday!! It first hit me on Monday at work. The pain in my back was pretty bad this time but by 2 PM it was calmed down. When I got home the pain came back, so I took a couple of pills to numb the pain, and they knocked me out and relaxed me enough for the stone to move along a little. I didn't even need to go to the hospital this time!! I was a little uncomfortable for the next couple of days, but not too bad overall. I have an appointment with a urologist on May 30th, so I'm really hoping I can get to the bottom of these stones. I really don't think it's normal that a 27 year old woman has had 6 or 7 stones already!!
Anyways, I guess that's enough for now. Bevan's down stairs watching wrestling, but The Sopranos comes on in half and hour, so he'll just have to miss an hour of wrestling!!

1 comment:

Debi said...

Very nice layouts! And I absolutely love the colors you chose for your wedding...gorgeous combo!
Glad you had such a nice, relaxing weekend!