Friday, April 28, 2006

Fun Fact Friday

Hi everyone, here are some facts about me you may or may not be aware of:

1. I'm getting married on August 18, 2007!!!! This is my newest fact. I only got engaged on April 8th. Here is the link to my engagement story.

2. I love the color pink.

3. I really want a miniature dachsund, yes a weiner dog, and I want to name her Chili (as in Chili Dog!!). My sister has one named Frankie, and she is the cutest little thing in the world.

4. I'm not really the neatest person in the world. My scrapbook room is always a mess, and I will attest to the fact that Bevan does the majority of the cleaning around the house (and a damn fine job he does, too!!) I love him for it though!!

5. I'm a procrasinator!!! I was always like this in school, too, and I thought that once I finished university I'd be sooo much better. Guess what, I'm not!!!

6. I teach a card class every Friday morning at my local scrapbook store (and I usually only get my stuff ready for the class the night before, that's the procrastinator in me!!!).

7. I'm addicted to buying magazines. I always buy up every scrapbooking or cardmaking magazine that I don't subscribe to. And now with this wedding coming up, I'm addicted to wedding magazines!!

8. Even though I'm not the tidy type, I'm pretty organized. I like to know where everything is at. I have a little planner that I would be lost without. In my scrapbook room, everything has a particular place I like it to be and when it's not there, I can't find it!!

9. I have a pet Hedgehog named Herbie. We've had him for almost 2 years now.


10. My new favorite CD is Michael Buble.

7 comments:

Blessed Ladybug said...

That's nice thanks for sharing... and congrats on your engagment... Have a great weekend. I have to check out the story....

Debi said...

Those are some fun facts!
And CONGRATULATIONS on your engagement!!!

Anonymous said...

I have a mini dauschand. Love her! She is a long-haired and just the best dog ever. I hope you get one.

Anonymous said...

wow! a hedge hog, neat fact and yes those wedding magazines are addicting i think i kinda misse having a reason to get them once the wedding was done.
good luck with your planning!

Unknown said...

I am addicted to magazines and I am not the greatest housekeeper. Or should I say, I have a hard time keeping my bedroom tidy. The rest of the house stays clean.

Dana

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on the engagement!!!

Those dogs are so cute. The dapple one's are my favorite!!!

Janelle said...

Your hedgehog is so CUTE! I didn't know they could be pets!

Your card class sounds like a lot of fun--I procrastinate on that kind of stuff, too.