Saturday, April 01, 2006

A New Toy

Well, I broke down today and bought myself this wonderful photo printer. I never had one in the past, because I thought with all the cheap digital photo developing out there at stores, who needs one?? Well, today I decided I did. I'm justifying my purchase as a scrapbooking need. I hate it when I get home with my pictures and wish I would have gotten one developed as a 5 x 7 instead of a 4 x 6, or I with I'd done that one in color rather than black and white or vice versa. I bout the Canon PIXMA ip 4200. Nothing too fancy, just the basics. I liked this one because it can print 4 x 6, 5 x 7, or 8 x 10. I've tried it out, and so far, I LOVE it. So much fun to be able to scrapbook any picture, at any time, even if it's only 5 minutes after I take the picture. Anyways, enough blabbing on about it.
Not much else is new. Clocks "spring ahead" tonight. That's kind of crappy, because that means it will be darker in the morning now, and I've been thoroughally enjoying the light coming in my window at 6:15 when I get out of bed. Hopefully it won't take long for it to be that way again.
I've made a couple of new cards and a new scrapbook page so far this weekend, I'll post them later on, I promise.

No comments: