Saturday, March 25, 2006

Medical Update and New Pages

Well, it's been over a week again, oops!! Oh well, I'll say I've been busy, which isn't really a lie. I went to the dermatologist about these silly hives on Wednesday (yes, I STILL have them!!). Turns out I have chronic urticaria (ie hives that have lasted for more than 6 weeks) and the doctor is pretty sure it is because of the kidney stones remaining in my kidneys. From what I can understand, until they are gone, I will probably have hives. I'm learning to live with the itching, the antihistimines are keeping it pretty much under control.

On the positive side of things, I've been having a great weekend scrapbooking. I've gotten 2 pages done so far, and I still have all day tomorrow!! Here's the progress I've made. It's great to have a good supply of stuff at home and it's great to be using up some supplies. I'm having a great time. Also found out that I'm able to go to the next crop weekend on May 5th and 6th. I was unsure for a while because of a work course, but things have changed and I couldn't be happier. The last crop weekend we had back in February was a lot of fun, there were 90 people there!! Hopefully this one will be even better.

Not much else new, we watched Chicken Little today - cute movie. Also, watched Just Friends through the week, it was pretty funny. There were lots of people in it from the show Corner Gas. Bevan and I started watching Corner Gas just this past year - it's a really funny show. It was great to see some of the actors in something else.

No comments: