Saturday, March 11, 2006

My Weekend So Far...

Great weekend so far. I worked at the scrapbook store on Friday. Had my regular Friday card class, this week we made two easter cards. Last night we watched Walk the Line. It was a great movie. So glad Reese Witherspoon won an Oscar for this movie.


Today I slept in until 8:15 - yes, that is sleeping in for me. Then when I got up I went to Walmart to get more bobbins to continue the organization of my ribbon that I actually started last night. Check this out, I'm pretty happy with it:



I used to keep my ribbon organized by color in jars. Now there are just over 200 different ribbons in these 2 containers, which take up way less space. I still have some ribbon on the original rolls on the back of my scrapbook room door, plus some that was too wide or too long to fit on the bobbins in these cases. I just love it when things are nice and organized. Also bought the latest issue of Stamp It at the store. I'm so addicted to scrapbooking and card making magazines it's not even funny. I actually saw this one there last night, but didn't buy it then because I couldn't remember if I already had it and had to check at home first!!

Other than that, the weekend has been pretty uneventful. I'm really itchy again tonight. I'm totally relapsing with my hives I think. I did miss a dose of medication this morning because I ran out, but I'll get back on track tonight. I don't know if that is making it worst or not. It's been soooo nice not to have anything major going on this weekend. It was a great day today too, really spring-like, barely any snow left again. It's hard to believe it's almost the middle of March!! Anyways, I'm going to go spend some time with Bevan. Saturday Night Live is a new episode tonight, although Bevan told me it was Natalie Portman and Fall Out Boy, but I just checked and am disappointed to find out he was wrong!!! I was really looking forward to Fall Out Boy, I love "Dance, Dance". If you've never seen the video for this song, it's great. I guess that while I'm on the topic of music and Bevan I should thank him for not letting me listen to the crappy stuff I would probably be listening to if I wasn't with him. He pretty much knows what I will and will not like, and he won't let me just listen to something once and judge it. He puts all kinds of new songs on CD's in the car and knows that by the time I hear them 3 or 4 times I'll be singing along just loving them, regardless of my first impression. Thanks, Bevan!!

No comments: