Thursday, March 02, 2006

About Me!!

Hi there, I saw this survey on another blog I was reading (ps. I'm addicted to blogs!!) and thought it would be a good post for my blog, so here goes:

1. Your name spelled backwards: notrub nwad assilem
2. Where were your parents born? my dad was born in Cape Breton, my mom, that's a really good question!!!
3. What is the last thing you downloaded onto your computer? Anna Nalick's "Breathe"
4. What's your favorite restaurant? Well, there are NO restaurants here in Summerside worth mentioning, so I'm gonna say Cafe Italia in New Glasgow, NS.
5. Last time you swam in a pool? I believe it was Carolyn's pool in July.
6. Have you ever been in a school play?I had silly parts in a couple of elementary plays, and in high school I was cast in a play, but we never ended up putting it on!!
7. How many kids do you want? Right now - zero, but 2 at some point
8. Type of music you dislike most? country
9. Are you registered to vote? yes
10. Do you have cable? just basic cable
11. Have you ever ridden on a moped? nope
12. Ever prank call anybody? nope
13. Ever get a parking ticket? nope, my goodness, my life's starting to sound pretty boring!!
14. Would you go bungee jumping or sky diving? probably neither, but if I had to do one, I would rather go bungee jumping.
15. Furthest place you ever traveled? Nashville - pretty funny for someone who hates country music, eh?
16. Do you have a garden? no, hopefully someday when I have my own house though, but I've not had much luck with house plants, so I'm unsure of my ability to maintain an entire garden.
17. What's your favorite comic strip? i don't think i have one
18. Do you really know all the words to your national anthem? i think so
19. Bath or Shower, morning or night? shower every morning or i feel gross all day long
20. Best movie you've seen in the past month? Just saw "Just Like Heaven" - cute. Haven't been to the movies in a long while though.
21. Favorite pizza topping? mushrooms
22. Chips or popcorn? Popcorn, especially at the movies!! If I'm not hungry enough for popcorn I don't even want to go to the movies because I feel like it's a wasted trip!!!
23. What color lipstick do you usually wear? none
24. Have you ever been in a beauty pageant? unfortunately, I can answer yes to this question, I was in 2, never won anything though.
25. Orange Juice or apple? Apple
26. Who was the last person you went out to dinner with and where did you dine? Went to lunch with Melanie and Michelle at The Lady Slipper Restaurant last Saturday during our scrapbooking weekend. Last dinner was probably with Bevan at the same restaurant for my birthday.
27. Favorite type chocolate bar? Very hard question - probably Hershey Milk Chocolate with Almonds
28. When was the last time you voted at the polls? January
29. Last time you ate a homegrown tomato? Not sure
30. Have you ever won a trophy? I can't remember
31. Are you a good cook? I think so, except for oatmeal, right Bevan?? But I hate cleaning up!!
32. Do you know how to pump your own gas? yep
33. Ever order an article from an infomercial? nope
34. Sprite or 7-up? sprite
35. Have you ever had to wear a uniform to work? I guess I wear uniforms now in my job as a dental hygienist, although scrubs are not really a formal uniform.
36. Last thing you bought at a pharmacy? medication, too much of it lately!! Thank goodnes for my heatlh plan!
37. Ever throw up in public? Well, once on the Pictou Waterfront, but it was after the bar, and Bevan was the only person there, so I don't know if that counts.
38. Would you prefer being a millionaire or find true love? true love
39. Do you believe in love at first sight? Don't think so
40. Ever call a 900 number? no
41. Can exs be friends? sure
42. Who was the last person you visited in a hospital? my grandmother, she broke her ankle and had to spend this Christmas in the Hospital
43. Did you have a lot of hair when you were a baby? an average amount I think
44. What message is on your answering machine? Hi, you've reached Melissa and Bevan, we can't come to the phone right now, so leave us a message and we'll get back to you!"
45. What's your all-time favorite Saturday Night Live Character? Will Farrell and Chery OTeri as the Cheerleaders.
46. What was the name of your first pet? Chopper, my pet Chihuahua.
47. What's in your purse? My wallet, probably a hair elastic, way too many receipts, and right now probably some medication.
48. Favorite thing to do before bedtime? watch tv
49. What is one thing you are grateful for today? heat, it's freaking cold outside!!

No comments: