Wednesday, March 08, 2006

I am a "Woo hoo itchy woman "

For those of you who are totally confused, those are the lyrics to a song by the Eagles, well, almost. It is supposed to be witchy woman, but this morning, when I woke up to a new batch of hives I changed the lyrics and started singing "Itchy Woman". That's right, I have more hives. I realize I never posted the pictures of my face from my first bout with hives. The first picture is what I looked like on Friday, February 17th, and the second picture is what I looked like on Saturday, February 18th. It all started in January before my kidney stone, and I've had hives ever since, much worse at some times than others. Today, my arms are covered in welts, as is my stomach and back. Still no idea what is causing it. Still taking 5 medications to try to keep them under control. I'm off to see a dermatologist in Moncton on the 22nd, hopefully I'll get to the bottom of all of this, but I somehow have my doubts.


In more exciting news, Bevan and I bought "Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire" on DVD this evening. It's a great movie, based on an even better book. Love these books. Can't wait until the 7th (and last) book, but sad that it will be all over after that!!

I had a yucky work day today. I was on Two Peas before work today, and it really made me want to just stay home and scrapbook all day. I should have done just that. It would have been a much better day. Other peoples scrapbook pages really inspire me to scrapbook. It's soooo great. I really wish I could just scrapbook for a living. Maybe that can happen someday, but for now I'll just have to keep working as a dental hygienist.

Anyways, I am going to go scrapbook now, maybe it will make me feel better!!

1 comment:

woodrow said...

you should be singing songs by hipster band...The Hives