Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Some More Stuff About Me!!

chocolate or vanilla? Chocolate, without a doubt.
sandals or barefoot? Both. I just hate wearing shoes and socks. I usually break out the flip flops shortly after the snow is gone
basic grey or scenic route? Basic Grey, but only because it is more readily available where I live.
primas or HS flowers? Both, but for different reasons. I love primas on my cards, plus they come in really cute bottles sometimes. But I love HS flowers on my Layouts, especially the really big ones.
computer journaling or handwritten? Handwritten, it's just more personal.
Madonna or Gwen Stefani? I used to like Madonna when I was younger, but now I prefer Gwen Stefani. I loved No Doubt.
Leno or Conan? Probably Conan
Koolaid or Crystal Lite? Koolaid, but only when Bevan makes it, I can never get the proportions right, and it never tastes as good.
American Idol or Amazing Race? Amazing Race for sure. and I love it even more now that it's on earlier and on Wednesday nights.
catlover or doglover? Neither really, but I do love my sister's dog Frankie, she's a miniature weiner dog, and now I really want one for myself!!

1 comment:

Bonita Rose said...

I am a big hs flower gal myself!
hugs,