Sunday, May 07, 2006

Sunday Morning

Well, it's once again my favorite time of the week. It's actually Sunday Afternoon now, but I just wanted to write about my weekend so far. Sunday morning is my favorite for a number of reasons. Mostly because there's never anything that has to be done. I also love Sundays becaus that's when I get to watch 2 1/2 hours of Coronation Street (yes, the British Soap Opera) and drink cups of coffee with no one at all to disturb me. It's too much fun. But now it's over for another week. Yesterday was also Nations Scrapbooking Day. To celebrate, the scrapbook store held a weekend crop at the Shipyard Market here in Summerside. It all started on Friday afternoon at 3 and went until 11 Friday night. Then we started up again at 9 on Saturday morning, and scrapped until about 5!! Everyone had a great time. I even got some scrapbooking done. Here are my finished products:



I won't take credit for the third one, I copied it from Lori. It was just way too cool. The picture is from a work trip we went on a couple of weeks ago. I took some pictures over the weekend, I'll post them as soon as they're uploaded.

Nothing else is new really. No new wedding plans yet. I'm planning on going home in May to confirm the Reception Venue and the DJ.

We're having a big old BBQ again this afternoon. The weather is beautiful and sunny again today, so we're going to BBQ up some ribs and chicken with all those yummy things that go so well with a good BBQ. Can't wait!!!

1 comment:

Debi said...

Great layouts! Sounds like a totally fabulous weekend!