Friday, May 12, 2006

Happy Day

Well, it's Friday, which in itself, makes this day a great one. This week at work was excellent - not too stressful, yet busy enough to make the days pass quickly - everyone was really happy. Today was my day at the scrapbook store. We got a great shipment of Hero Arts stamps in on Wednesday, so I had lots and lots of great new stamps to work with for my card class today. The day flew by!! Carolyn and I made cards ALL afternoon, I'll have to steal them away from the shop for a few hours so I can take them home and scan them!! Then after work we went to the grocery store and I bought some delicious strawberries. And the grocery store is conviently attached to a liquor store, I got a bottle of wine. Then, to top it all off, I went downtown and bought some freshly caught (and cooked) PEI Lobster!!!!! I came home, opened my wine, cleaned my lobster and enjoyed it with some melted butter. YUMMY!!!!!!! Tomorrow morning we are going to a pancake breakfast. And I think I may like to take in some yard sales. Oh, and to top it all back, I got my engagement ring back today! (I took it to the jewellry store on Monday to be sized, and I've been lost without it ever since) Tomorrow afternoon will probably include some cleaning, which depresses me just thinking about it!! But then on Sunday night we are going to a 'Survivor' Party!! We are pretty excited about that. At 7:30 there's going to be a BBQ, and then there will be Survivor games, and I believe the finale comes on at 9:00. We were in a Survivor Pool this year. I was Misty - I got voted off pretty early on - I guess everyone saw poor Misty as a threat!! Bevan is Terry - he's still in it up until now. The odds are stacked against him, however. Everyone else who is left wants to get rid of him pretty badly, so it's hard to say how long he'll last. Anyways, the party will be fun, all of the 16 people who were in the pool are going to be there. Ooooooh, and I forgot, I got CROCS yesterday!!!! Bevan got me some chocolate brown ones in Charlottetown. I wore them all day today, they are super comfy. I'll post a picture of me in my crocs as soon as I get one!!! So, I guess I'll be going for now. I'll fill in the blanks on how the rest of the weekend actually went when I get a chance.

1 comment:

Valerie said...

I feel the same way about not having your engagement ring on your finger..mine has been gone for a week and I get it back today, finally!! I can't wait!! Congrats to you and your fiance!!