Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Summer Plans

Saw this blogger challenge on Two Peas and thought it would be a fun one. It will be neat to predict my summer plans, and then to see how close they are to what I actually did once the summer is over!!

My Summer Plans:

  • Well, for starters, Pictou Lobster Carnival - an annual party at my house in Pictou. I always plan my summer vacation around this weekend. This year it falls on the weekend of July 6th-9th.
  • This is the first summer since we've moved to Prince Edward Island that Bevan has had weekends off. Over the last 2 summers he had to work every Saturday, so it really limited our ability to do much or go far over the weekend. This summer we plan to take in more of the great summer sites on PEI.
  • We also plan to go home more often over the summer. My dad just made a fishing boat into a leisure/party boat, so we plan to spend quite a few weekends lounging on that.

  • We did have plans to go to CKU-M in Boston this summer, but since the class list was posted last week, we have changed our plans about that. We're all a little disappointed, but it really was too much money to spend to take a bunch of classes we weren't all that thrilled about.

Well, I guess that's all that I can think of right off the top of my head. Not a lot of big plans, but I know it will be a great summer. We haven't seen much of our families over the last 2 summers, so we are really looking forward to spending more time at home.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

sounds like a fun summer :) how fun that your dad has a boat!