Saturday, November 19, 2005

My next 24 hours

I'm sitting here drinking my french vanilla cappuccino (I've decided I love hot drinks: tea, coffee, hot chocolate, hot apple cider, cappuccino, you name it, I'll probably drink it!!) I've had a pretty productive day so far. I've made a couple more Christmas cards and posted them on Two Peas in a Bucket . I've replenished my stock of envelopes so that I can actually send out my Christmas cards when they're all finished. We've been to the grocery store. I'm actually quite looking forward to the next 24 + hours as well. First of all, I have the rest of the afternoon to make cards and watch the last few episodes of Season 5 of The Sopranos. We are making a yummy casserole for supper. We've pre-purchased our tickets for Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire at 9:45, and of course I pre-purchased my popcorn too!!! And tomorrow morning is Coronation Street for 2 1/2 hours, with lots of coffee to go with it!! The fact that tomorrow is Sunday is exciting for me too, because I have absolutly nothing I have to do. Yay!!

No comments: