Thursday, November 03, 2005

Back to Normal (whatever that is!!)

Well, I've been back for 3 days now and things are pretty much back to normal. It kind of feels like I was never gone away at all. Going away makes you realize all the things your thankful for at home, like Bevan, and my coffee maker so I can have coffee whenever I want!!, and my car so I don't have to depend on NY taxis to get around.

I'm slowly getting my scrapbooking room put back together, but I'm soooo out of room in there it's not even funny. It was pretty much filled to capacity before I went away and I came back with a huge suitcase filled with new scrapbooking stuff, so you can only imagine!! I'm not putting my projects away until I have them finished. I worked on a couple of pages for my favorite things album last night. I got to play with the acrylic paint I got from my secret sister, Lori Sudberry. I've started reorganizing my ribbon collection (which has grown by about 75 yards in the last week!!!) I've had some of my sister's scrapbooking stuff since she's been in Australia and I'll be sending that home with my parents next weekend so that will give me a tiny bit more room. She's coming home a month from tomorrow. I can't wait to see her, she's been gone for 9 months now.

No comments: