Sunday, November 20, 2005

The Fun is Over

Well, let's update you all on my great 24 hours (although I'm not quite sure it's been a full 24 hours yet). Here goes:

Supper - great - casserole with macaroni, spaghetti sauce, sausage, cheese, mushrooms. It was super yummy.
The Sopranos - the end of season 5 was awesome. Who'd have guessed that Adrianna gets whacked?? Well, I guess I kind of figured she did, since she's now on Joey!!
Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire - WOW. I'm always amazed at how much I can enjoy a movie meant for children, although frankly, I'm not sure this one was very children oriented, I was pretty freaked out at some parts.
Coronation Street and Coffee - Great as usual. I do, however, miss the summer Sundays when Coronation Street was on for like 5 full hours. We're back to 2 1/2 now.
Waffles for breakfast - didn't have them!! We had cheese scones, chicken bacon, and hashbrowns instead. Still great though!!
I did make some more Christmas cards as well, and I'm still working on more - so far so good.

I just checked out Bevan's blog, too. He made me laugh so hard I almost cried. I'd like to thank the desperate house husband for the entertainment. I promise I'll check in more often.

No comments: