Saturday, November 05, 2005

Missing in Action

I've spent the last half hour or so destroying my newly organized scrapbook room looking for my leftover pictures from my album track at CKU. I took 'A Week in the Life', Ali Edwards track. It was an amazing experience, although I have yet to finish my album. As of right now I'm considering the extra pictures M.I.A. Guess I should be thankful that I already put in the main ones. After freaking out about the missing pictures, I realized they were digitals and the files are on my hard drive, ready to be printed again!! Anyways, it also made me re-think how I want to finish this album. I was pretty much going to just throw together a bunch of the leftover pictures to create a final page, but now I think it will be best to do more journalling and add in things that weren't mentioned in the album but are a part of a typical week in my life. So far I've thought of:
  • what TV shows I like to watch
  • what pets I have right now
  • my favorite restaurant
  • my current address
  • the name and address of my workplace

Basically, I just think it's important to add in things that right now seem like not such a big deal, but in 20 years I probably won't remember!! I guess that's the whole concept of the album, isn't it!!

Second thing I need to mention is that I really need to work on this organization thing. I've been losing things left and right lately. I always put things in places where they are "safe" and then, of course, forget where that safe spot is!! Anyways, now that things are slowing down a little bit I promise to be more organized!! So that's what I'm going to do right now, re-organize my trashed scrapbooking room!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you!
[url=http://cdwrwepb.com/rnqz/qwyd.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://xceevqdi.com/hmvg/vvji.html]Cool site[/url]

Anonymous said...

Thank you!
My homepage | Please visit

Anonymous said...

Well done!
http://cdwrwepb.com/rnqz/qwyd.html | http://sttfixcw.com/bisa/xoiz.html