Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Holy Freakin' Snow!!!


Well, I suppose it had to happen sometime, but I wouldn't have minded if it didn't!! It's snowing!!! There have been flurries a couple of mornings already, but never enough to stay on the ground. Well, now it's sticking around. YUCK!!! I don't love the snow.
I've been busy the last week or so. I made some cards to sell at the Three Oaks Craft Fair. I've been trying to get my scrapbooking room clean and organized (yes, again!!). And I've been trying to complete some of my CKU projects. Things are slowly getting done. All I can say is thank goodness for Bevan being the bestest boyfriend ever and doing soooo much housework!!! He cooks, he cleans, he does laundry - you've gotta love him!!
I only have 10 days of work left before I go on vacation for an entire month. I'm very excited about it. Mostly because Mel's coming home from Australia, where she's been for the last 9 months. Also because, for me, it's never really Christmas until I'm done of work or school. So this year Christmas gets to last a whole month!!!! Yay.
Anyways, it's late, I'm gonna go to bed now.

No comments: