Sunday, September 03, 2006

My name is Melissa, and I'm a Flex Mussels Addict...

Yes, I've officially taken the first step, I've admitted it - I'm sooo hooked. Flex Mussels has been here in Summerside for 2 summers now. I tried them numerous times last summer, and a few times this summer, but with Melanie and Dad here today I think I can officially call myself an addict - I went twice in one day!!! There are sooooooo many varieties, and I just HAVE to try them all!!!! Bombay, Negril, Cajun, Traditional, Dubliner just to name a few. You can check out all the different varieties here. I've tried 8. Bombay, which was my first, is still my favorite. Here's an adorable (yeah, right) picture of Melanie and I there tonight:

Yes, we are flexing and beeing foolish!! And before we left, we told the owner we'd be back tomorrow, which I know is probably true; sad, but true.

We went to Charlottetown for a little while today as well. We checked out Old Navy, Micheals, and the Wedding Place. Mom and Dad are here, too, but they're going home tomorrow, and Mel's staying until Monday, and we're going to scrapbook and make cards tomorrow and Monday. It's so great that it's a long weekend. That means just a 3 day week next week. We have Kathy Anne and Steve's wedding next weekend, and then our planned weekends are over!! The summer has been busy, but good. It just passed much too fast. Anyways, I'm off to bed now. More pictures from the weekend to follow.

Oh, and Bevan reminded me that I didn't post a response about the Hawaiian Chicken - it was DEEEEElicious. It had lots of curry and chicken and veggies. Bevan even ate the veggies!! I'll post the recipe in the next couple of days.

No comments: