Sunday, August 27, 2006

I bought one...


Yep, I purchased an Ipod. I stayed practical, I bought the 1GB, which holds about 200 songs, which is perfect for me. And, in my typical fashion, I'm obsessed with organizing it!!! I want to only have songs on it that I really like, because what's the point of having to skip past every second song. And I like all the songs to have the proper artist name so that everything is where it should be. I know, it's really sad. Anyways, the real reason I bought the Ipod is because we joined the gym yesterday, and I really need some motivation. They don't have TV's at this gym, so I need something to keep my mind of what I'm really doing while I'm there.

Since I've last posted we went to a wedding (last weekend). It was really nice. Mel's friend Chris got married.

I went to Kathy Anne's stagette party last night. She works with me and is getting married on Sept. 9th. Most of the work girls were there, and we had a pretty good time.

Oh, and I went wedding dress shopping while I was home last weekend. We went to Halifax, and I had great success.

Anyways, I better go get some stuff done, that 3 hours I just spent organizing the Ipod (or Spinderella as I like to call her), isn't time I really could have afforded to spend doing something so trivial!!

No comments: