Saturday, August 12, 2006

Let's try this again...



Ok, I'm giving blogger one more chance to post some pictures. I've been getting scrapbooking done this weekend. It's been fun. I've wanted to do the daily dose page forever. I'm trying to get out of the habit of just scrapbooking events, and more into scrapping everyday things, and things about me that I can look at 20 years down the road and say "I remember that now!!!" Events are more likely to stick out in your mind, but things like the combination of drugs I had to take for months while I had hives is something I will surely forget. Plus, my dad told me the hives thing happened to him when he was younger, and now it's happening to me, so if it by some chance happens to my kids someday, I think it would be great to have this page to show them. Today I'd like to work on a '5 random things about me' page - my sister did one of these and I think it's a great idea. And I have some more hives pictures I've been meaning to scrapbook, but they are really ugly pictures of me when I was super puffy and they're gonna be hard to scrapbook - but it'll be a great challenge!!!
Oh, and we saw Talladega Nights last night. Will Ferrell is in it, so it was hilarious!! Once again, we see Will Ferrell in his underwear, which, although it's not really attractive, is always funny!! Can't wait for this one to come out on video, it's definitly one I want to see again.
I'm off for now, I'll post again before the weekend is over!!

No comments: