Saturday, September 16, 2006

Home Alone

Although I'm no longer single, I certainly have been living the single lifestyle last night and today. Bevan went to Halifax overnight last night to visit some friends, so I'm left here alone. I was sad when he decided he was going, but so far, my time alone has been nice. I worked at the scrapbook store today. Carolyn decided to close the shop a few minutes early, and she and I, and her daughter and neice went to Charlottetown for a girls night out. We had supper at East Side Mario's - I had Scallop Carbonera - YUM!! Then we went to Indigo, where I bought Wicked. I'm a huge Wizard of Oz fan, so I've been looking forward to reading this one for a while. Next, we went to Old Navy, where I found the cutest little onesie for friends of ours who are due to have a baby any day now. Then, off to Micheal's, where I bought a couple of rubber stamps, and some ribbon - of course!! Oh, and we made a stop at the Great Canadian Bagel as well. My feet were actually a little sore when we got home - when I go shopping with Bevan we are never shopping long enough for my feet to get sore at all!! I guess that's the difference between shopping with men and women.

So, I came home last night, put on my pajamas, relaxed on the couch, watched some Grey's Anatomy Season 2 (I'm trying to prepare myself for the beginning of Season Three this week), and I fell asleep!! It was great!! Then I went to bed at around 3 am. I got up this morning at 8:30, went and bought some cream cheese and coffee, and came home and enjoyed my Cheddar Swiss bagel and cream cheese and coffee while catching up on the last week of General Hospital. Now, I'm here blogging, updated iTunes, and wasting time, when I really should be tidying the house!! There's an airshow here in Summerside this afternoon, and I believe tomorrow afternoon that I'd really like to check out. I plan to read some of my book. In general, I'm just enjoying my time alone, although I do miss Bevan a lot!!

Oh, and for any of you Lost fans out there, check out www.lostpedia.com. It is Wikipedia, but with all Lost information - great way to find out about connections and theories. Anyways, enjoy your weekend, and I promise to blog again soon!

No comments: