Sunday, January 15, 2006

Why does that happen!?!?

Why is it that on the weekends, when I have absolutely nothing to do the next day and I don't have to be out of bed at any time in particular, I fall asleep at 10 pm????? I just can't keep my eyes open. And then, on the nights when I actually have to get up for work the next day I can't get myself to bed?? That vacation just did me in. I'm not used to this schedule thing anymore. It hasn't been an extremely productive weekend. I still have a massive pile of laundry that has to be done. I have some pictures that I just got developed that I'd really like to scrapbook. The house needs to be cleaned. But I did get my cards made for the Valentine's Day swap I'm hosting at the scrapbook store. Here is what my card looks like. I used the same design I used on a couple of Christmas cards I made this year. The papers are all Heidi Grace Pocket Scraps. This is really awesome paper. I've seen lots of people buying it at the shop, so there should be some really cool cards produced.
I think I'll get going now and try to get some stuff done. It's just sooo hard to clean when you could be scrapbooking.

No comments: