Friday, January 13, 2006

It's Friday

Well, it's finally Friday. This was my first full week back at work, and my goodness, did it seem like it lasted FOREVER!!! A month's vacation is wonderful, but it is soooo hard to get back into the swing of things. I'm off to the scrapbook store today for my regular day of work there, although I never think of it as work, because I get to do what I love there. Today is my first class there. I'm doing a little card class on Friday mornings. Just a couple of cards teaching rubber stamping techniques. Lots of fun for me. I had a productive week in terms of cardmaking. Here is some of what I got done:

The "Smile" card is my favorite. I love the bright colors and the buttons!! I got some pictures back yesterday, so hopefully I'll get to do some fun scrapbook layouts in the next few days. Michelle has sent me her pictures from our trip to NYC. She got some great pictures, and some that I don't have. Everytime I see those pictures it inspires me to scrapbook. I've gotten 3 NYC pages done so far I think.

In other news: I miss Frankie!!! She is just the cutest puppy ever. Mel said she is growing soooo fast, and I just feel like I'm missing it. I've decided I need a little weiner dog of my very own, but we just can't get one where we live now. No pets allowed :( Plus, I can't get one until I think of a clever weiner dog name like Mel has: Frankie "The Tank" Chickenweiner Burton. Anyways, better get going!! Gotta get to work!

No comments: