Thursday, September 01, 2005

Too Much

The beginning of my long weekend has become depressing. My addiction to the news is what is causing all this I think. You see all these horrible stories and pictures of everything going on in Louisiana and Mississippi, etc... and it is just plain depressing. And on top of that and closer to home gas prices here on the island started out the day at $1.10 per liter and have now jumped to $1.30 per liter. I know it is petty compared to what the people of New Orleans and other areas are going through but still depressing. Having to pay $50.00 on top of this just to leave PEI makes it tempting to sit at home and never go anywhere. Kind of makes me want to move closer to home too. Who knows, aaaaaahhhhh. I don't really like stress anymore. I'm going to do something mindless. Nintendo Gamecube (Super Mario Sunshine) and a big cup of hot coffee, here I come.

No comments: