Saturday, September 03, 2005

Dancing Queen

Well, it's Saturday of the long weekend already. It's too bad that weekdays just drag on and the weekend days fly by. Oh well. We've had a good weekend so far. Bevan was home by 6:30 last night, then we went to Pizza Delight, the most garlicy (is that a word??) place on earth, for supper. Then we came home and played Scrabble (I kicked his ass by the way. How could I not win with a word like kingdom??) while watching one of my favorite movies - 13 Going On 30. While watching the scene when everyone at the party started dancing to "Thriller" I realized that most of my favorite movies involve dancing in some way. There are the ones with obvious dancing: Dirty Dancing, Flashdance, Footloose. Then there is Grease, which of course has singing which always goes along with dancing!! And now I'm just remembering that great dance scene in Napolean Dynamite. Wow. Maybe if Bevan lied to me and told me there was dancing in Lord of the Rings I would watch that with him!! (Although that would be a very mean trick!!) Anyways, I'm off to enjoy my Saturday.

No comments: