Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Christmas Cards Done!!

Well, my Christmas cards for 2006 are all done and delivered. I had the ones that had to go in the mail out last Thursday, to be sure they got there on time. I hand delievered some last night and today as well. All together I gave out 40 cards this year, all hand made. Here are a few of my favorites:



The KI Memories Alpine Collection was by far my most used paper this year. It's untraditional, but I LOVE it.

My vacation is going great, but I haven't done much relaxing. Last Wednesday I went to Moncton with Carolyn and all her sisters and Michelle. It was a really fun day. I'm trying to get the house cleaned up now so it's clean when we come back, but cleaning isn't really my greatest talent. I've managed to keep the kitchen clean, but haven't gotten the living room cleaned yet (it's filled with wrapping paper, tape, scissors, etc...).

I'm getting a much needed hair cut tomorrow. I'll post pictures when it's done.

Anyways, that's it for now. I'll blog again soon!!

No comments: