Thursday, December 21, 2006

And I call myself a scrapbooker

I'm sitting here staring at my camera, thinking that I can't remember the last time I uploaded the pictures from it to my computer. Now, if I were any kind of a scrapbooker at all, that would mean that I would have hundreds of pictures on it, but in all actuality, there are probably only about 5!! I have had no interest in taking pictures lately, I guess I feel that there hasn't been anything exciting going on. I know I should be taking pictures of those everyday things, because those are just as important as the big events, but I've been slack. The truth is, I'm underwhelmed with my present camera. For months now, I've been dreaming of owning this:

It's the Canon Digital Rebel XT. Bevan's work has one, and he's had it home a couple of times and I've gotten a chance to snap a few pictures, and now, my little Fuji point and shoot just isn't the same. I watch and watch for the camera to go on sale, and everytime it is on sale I add it all up to see if I can afford it, and the outcome is always the same - not this time. I'm trying to save all my pennies for the wedding at this point, so I guess I'll have to wait a little longer.

In other, very exciting news, one of my bridesmaids - Christine - got engaged this past weekend!!! I'm sooooooo happy for she and Paul and I can't wait to see her when I go home for Christmas.

No comments: