Thursday, August 03, 2006

Still working on it.

Yes, I'm still working on the post from 2 days ago. I'm having some blogger issues. I can't seem to get my pictures to upload, so I'm going to go the photobucket route instead, but then I have to worry about getting the pictures to be the right size.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Still nothing new, it's actually 7:10 am, I have to go to work in 20 minutes. Yet, here I am, wasting my time on the computer. My coffee this morning was one of my best cups in a long time. I didn't want that cup to end.
And I'm on the edge of my seat about "So You Think You Can Dance" tonight. It's elimination night. I'm predicting it will be Travis and Donyelle. I'm not sure, it's so hard to tell. I think people really like Ivan and Benji, and I think Heidi's safe. Natalie was is the bottom 2 a whole bunch of times, so maybe it will be her who goes, I really don't know. I think next week may be the finale, too!! What will I do on Wednesday nights when it's over?????????
I may be heading home to Pictou for the weekend, I haven't really decided yet. If I do go, I'm leaving tonight, and I still have nothing packed, so I guess I better decide sometime during the day today and get my butt in gear. Joel Plaskett is playing tonight at the Riverfront Jubilee in New Glasgow, and if I knew I would get home in time to see that I would go for sure, but there is almost no chance we'll make it in time. No one else at the Jubilee I really want to see. If I do go home I may spend the day with Mel at the shop where she works, and that would be fun, but then I have the rest of the weekend with not much to do. I'd kind of just rather be here where all my scrapbooking stuff is, I might actually get something accomplished that way. Well, I better get going if I'm actually going to make it to work today.

No comments: